Saturday, July 7, 2007

We have been wanting to go camping forever! So instead of talking about it anymore we decided to just go. We called the Butlers and asked them if they wanted to come with us and we went. It was really pretty and we had fun but next time we go I think we'll go somewhere a little bit closer. Jeff wanted to show us Electric Lake since I'd never been there and show us where he is going hunting. Our tinfoil dinners were delicious! My favorite part of camping is always the food, of course that's my favorite part of just about any function! We didn't get a picture of our tent but we finally have one! So if anyone wants to go camping we're game!


2 comments:

david said...

Yeehaw! That was a fun trip!!

Holly said...

looks like fun. too bad we weren't invited. :(





you know i'm joking, right?

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley