Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Birthday JULIE!!!


Well it's a day late but none the less here it is. The one day a year that miss Julie Tracy can say "It's my Birthday". Julie has reached the magical age to which all women stop getting any older. She will now be forever 29. To you Julie, you are the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I can say that you are the most caring person I have ever met. You definitely deserve the happiest birthday imaginable. I hope that your day was a special one. So zippity-a and heidy ho there is something I can do. I'm singing a song that we all know, Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! You are too cute!

Jenny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are amazing and we're so glad we know you.

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley