Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A 3 year olds' perspective

I had to write this down before I forgot. Last night when I was driving home from work with Kaylie & Ashley it started to rain. Kaylie stared at the raindrops for a couple of minutes and then told me that she doesn't like Jesus anymore. I asked her why and she said, "Because he turned into a bad guy." I told her that Jesus isn't bad and was a little bit worried as to where she heard that. I kept asking her and she said that no one told her he turned into a bad guy, she just knew he did because look outside, "HE MADE IT RAIN. And only bad guys would make it rain!" I was relieved and thought it was so funny that she would put all that together in her little mind. She is always coming up with something!

No comments:

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley