Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!







Easter this year came too early in every sense of the word! I was completely caught off guard by Easter coming in March but then Easter morning my entire family was up at 3:00 am! Everyone was able to go back to sleep except mom of course. However, it was a beautiful day and the Easter bunny brought goodies! If anyone needs a treat come on over I think we have a year supply! I tried to get a cute picture of my girls in their dresses but they didn't turn out so well. I did get a few cute ones of them with dad though. He seems to be missing from most pictures so we're glad we snagged a few with him!

3 comments:

Allie said...

Your girls are so cute! Love yjeir dresses!

Allie said...

um..."their" dresses.

Holly said...

i love their dresses and i love ashley's little pigtails!

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley