Saturday, January 5, 2008

Snowy day!


Crazy girls!
Notice that she is putting something in her mouth! Anything but food.

Always smiling!




It snowed all day today! Ashley and Kaylie were really fun today. Ashley got her first pig tails, they didn't stay in very well but they were sure cute while they lasted. She has decided that she doesn't want baby food, she wants what we are eating. When I put her on the floor she will pick up anything and everything and shove it in her mouth but if I put food in her hand she just holds it. What is up with that?

5 comments:

Allie said...

Ashley is so darn cute!! Sorry again that we missed out on seeing Kalie for her birthday. Hope she likes her pet shops, they are Alexa's favorite!

david said...

she is a cutie! I love that picture of me as cinderella! Hey, how did you do your blog background? We like it and want to change ours.

Julie said...

Go to www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
She tells you how to do it step by step and it is really easy and they are free! There are a ton of different backgrounds too. Just make sure you scroll down the page, I didn't and I had a hard time figuring it out at first but it's all there!

Holly said...

she is so cute julie and those pig tails are to die for!!

Dave and Natasha said...

I was checking out some of the bloggers that are using my friend's backgrounds, (cutestblogontheblog.blogspot.com) and saw your blog. I just had to say, your little girl is SOOO cute! I love her smile! The background looks great on your page!

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley