Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve!

We are soooo excited for tonight! Kaylie has picked out Santa's treat menu! She says he wants Oreo's and milk NOT Egg Nog! After all Oreo's are milk's best cookie :)
We are hoping that Kaylie, Jeff and Ashley will get over their sicknesses today! Colds are a terrible thing to have for Christmas! I think Ashley feels the worst but she is such a sweet little thing and as long as she is being held is perfectly content. I tried to take pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses but my camera battery died so this is all I could get. At least I'll have the battery all charged for Christmas! I think everyone in our family made it on the "Nice List", but we'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to find out for sure!! Merry Christmas everyone, we were LAME this year and didn't get our Christmas cards sent out but we love all of our friends and family and hope you know that we are thinking of you!

How do you like Kaylie's baby Jesus? In nursery yesterday all the kids got a special doll (baby Jesus) wrapped in swaddling clothes. Of course he was from the dollar store....anyway his head popped off and Kaylie was so upset that Jesus had been beheaded so dad fixed him....Duct tape fixes everything right? She was thrilled! She said, "Hey now he's wearing a shirt!"

1 comment:

Allie said...

Ha ha!! That's the funniest looking baby Jesus I've ever seen! Never a dull moment with your oldest, she says the darndest things. You could write a book on "Kaylieisms."

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley