Sunday, June 22, 2008

Softball Tournament....

Our team, don't ask me names cause I don't know them!

Allison & Eliza (friends from high school) my rival school!

Me, Eliza and Allison.....what did Ellis make us say?!

Ashley and Kolin cheering us on and eating otter pops! Delish!

Kaylie right before we went home and she took a four hour nap!!

So my sister-in-law called me and asked me to play with her and a bunch of her old high school teammates in the firecracker softball tournament yesterday. It was really fun and I thought we were pretty good even though we lost every game by at least 10 points....Don't ask! Most of the teams we played were competetive teams that travel around and play all over. However, our pitcher won first place in the pitching competition! She was amazing! Allison thanks! It was a blast! And Chris thanks for watching the kiddos! They sure love you!

2 comments:

Allie said...

4 hours!?!? Did she go to sleep last night? I totally think that you either beat me at the posting thing or we were pretty close in timing ;). Thanks for coming and playing, I had so much fun.

Julie said...

Yes Allie she took a four hour nap and then went to bed at 9:30pm and slept all night. She was WASTED!

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley