Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun and Crazy!

Alex & Ethan


Ethan Adam & Kaylie


Annie, Kaylie, Gabrielle, Biscuit & Alan

Annie, Kaylie & Gabrielle

This past week and a half has been fun and crazy! We have had a lot of company and my girls LOVE their cousins! My sister's boys spent last weekend with us and my brother and his girls were here too. We went to Utah Lake to free fishing weekend and did a lot of fun things there, I forgot my camera!, but the kids all got their faces painted, had snow cones and just had fun. We rode bikes, played with sidewalk chalk, and played in our little pool even though the weather wasn't very warm. Last night my brother and his girls were back for an evening of stories on the trampoline. We were sad to see them go today. Amidst all this craziness Ashley started walking and was loving all the attention she got from her cousins! Please come again everyone!!!


Ashley liked to ride her bike just like all the other kids did!

No comments:

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley