Monday, June 16, 2008

House Update...

Front of our house


West side of our house


Southwest corner of our house


Soon to be the kitchen/dining area


When you walk in the front door, living room/picture window wall/family room



Kaylie & dad at the top of the stairs


Kaylie standing in front of her bedroom door


Doors to laundry-upstairs


Master bedroom from door angle



Garden tub/shower/master bath


Wow, today this will be my second post. I finally went out to our house to see what has been happening and thought I'd take some different angles of pictures. We do have neighbors contrary to what our other post pictures depict. It's happening so fast!! All the texturing is done on the walls and the baseboards are being put up and the doors are in. And apparently they are ready to do the stucco....

3 comments:

Allie said...

I am so glad that you updated those doors! I LOVE them! It looks so good, I can't wait for it to be done!

Catherine said...

AWESOME Julie!!
It looks really really nice. It's fun to see the progress of your house. When do you move in?

JT said...

How soon is that sucker ready!? It feels like it's taking forever for our permits to be pulled to start our house, I'm sure it is the same for you guys with it most of the way built.

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley