Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ashley is so funny!

So I'm really behind with my posts due to the fact that we didn't have the internet forever and our computer crashed and I lost my camera..... That being said so much has changed since this summer for our family. Ashley is getting so big and has such a cute personality! She is very different from her big sister! She loves to explore things and gets into a little bit of trouble at times. She is very quick to give you a big smile and say, "I'm sorry, it's okay, don't be sad". (While she is stroking the side of your face!) I love love her! Here are a few pictures that explain a lot better than my words can! ENJOY!



Ashley watched Kaylie open her stocking then snuck over to get the goods when Kaylie wasn't looking!



I think she stayed in this doll playpen all day long!


She looks so cute and innocent right?!



She stuffed her sock monkey in the garbage can, then climbed in and....




Pulled almost the whole roll of toilet paper off and stuffed it around her.



Ashley eating her PB&J, well sort of she was stuffing peanut butter in her belly button!




We love our crazy sweet little Ashley!

6 comments:

Jason Alisynn and kids said...

I love those girls! I'm impressed she has the patience (is that how you spell it?) to stuff her belly button. What a kid!

Allie said...

We love your crazy little Ashley too!

The Chambers Family said...

She is so cute!!! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is going to keep you busy.

Julie said...

She definitely keeps us busy but we are always smiling!

Dan and Marsha said...

julie ashley reminds me of emmy in her look that is so awesome, what a little "denice the menace" should we call her Denice Tracy? I miss you we are almost better give us a few more weeks, my cough is pretty much out the door, but brodyn woke up with a cold in his eyes, first look I thought pink eye or conjuntivitis but I think it's just a cold so shouldn't stay long. I talked to dan and he is game any weekend as soon as we're better so be planning in the short future for the "thatcher monsters" to come visit the "Tracy angels!!" yes I have one more week to finish p90x but i am start all over the three months...are you doing it?

Holly said...

oh my gosh, she is SO big! even though they seem to get into so much trouble at this age, i still love it!

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley