Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A lot to catch up on! The big 30!

Courtney, Ashley, Kylie, Kaylie, Ethan, Adam & Ashley

My yummy birthday treat!


Cute Kaylie

Cute Ashley

So I haven't posted forever! My sister-in-law Lisa and her four beautiful daughters came up from Texas 2 weeks ago and we had a very fun & tiring weekend. We went to Park City and rode the Alpine slide and hit the pizzaria on Main Street and of course Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. We had a very long water balloon fight and even went running....That's when the sore throat started...Then my birthday came along, the sore throat was getting worse, I woke up to find the most delicious treat ever from my husband on the counter, SHIRLEY'S RASPBERRY and ORANGE ROLLS!!!!!!!! My uncle came down from South Jordan and we had a long visit and then a date with my husband to TEXAS ROADHOUSE! Yummy, we realized that 3 out of my last 6 birthdays were celebrated there, once in Texas, once in Washington DC, and then here in Sandy. We went with some friends and then went bowling, the sore throat kept getting worse! Then the fourth of July! Stadium of Fire baby! Kaylie and I had tickets and got to go, it was so fun except for the sore throat. Finally on Sunday night, after spending all day Sat. & Sun. in bed, I took myself to Instacare convinced I had strep throat. Come to find out I am having the worst allergy attack of my life. I have been on Prednisone these past few days and still taking antihistamines galore! The brainiac that I am decided I needed to mow the lawn today after work. I wore a mask and thought I would hurry in the house and shower off right away. I had my first acute asthma attack and I seriously thought I was going to die. My throat completely closed off, I felt like I was drowning. By the time I finally calmed down and started to breathe again I started to cry and couldn't stop......What in the world am I so allergic to?!>? Jeff's allergies have been really bad too, I think we'll be taking a trip to the allergy doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Allie said...

I'm so jealous that you got to hang out with the girls. ;(

Holly said...

shirley's...yummm.

i hope you are doing better! that totally sucks! let me know if there is anything i can do for you!

and happy birthday old lady. welcome to the 30s, it's a great place to be! :)

The Knudsen Family said...

Hey Julie,
I am so glad you commented on our blog. Thanks. Your girls are getting so big. They are so cute. I can't believe how big your 2nd, Ashley, is. I just remember hearing from Jim and Joelle you were pregnant and now she is so big. Crazy. Hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my links.
That is exciting that you are building a new home. It looks like it is going to be very nice. Where are you building it? Well glad that you commented. I love this blog thing that helps you to stay in touch with people that you rarely get to see or talk to. Maybe one of these times we are in Utah we can all get together.
Talk to you later.
Kelly and Gary

The Knudsen Family said...

Hey Julie,
I am so glad you commented on our blog. Thanks. Your girls are getting so big. They are so cute. I can't believe how big your 2nd, Ashley, is. I just remember hearing from Jim and Joelle you were pregnant and now she is so big. Crazy. Hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my links.
That is exciting that you are building a new home. It looks like it is going to be very nice. Where are you building it? Well glad that you commented. I love this blog thing that helps you to stay in touch with people that you rarely get to see or talk to. Maybe one of these times we are in Utah we can all get together.
Talk to you later.
Kelly and Gary

The Knudsen Family said...

Oh I am sorry, somehow I accidentally posted that comment twice. I am so dumb at this sometimes. I have done that a couple times on other peoples blogs. Sorry.

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley