Monday, July 14, 2008

The house is done!

Jeff and the family room :)

The kitchen and dining area

Kasha, Brielle, Kaylie

Kasha, Kaylie, Brielle and I...Nice kiss Kaylie! Nice moustache Julie!!!!! Haha

Call me! Kasha, Kaylie, & Brielle

Okay so I only took these two pictures this morning of our house on our walk through, don't ask why. I was trying to take a picture of the carpet.....I should NEVER be the one in charge of the camera! I didn't even take any pictures of the outside, again, I should NEVER be in charge of the camera. Everything is done, just a few little touch ups need to be made....I am soooooo excited now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These other pics are from last night, our cute neighbor, Brielle, and her friend, Kasha, came over and we watched Beauty and the Beast, ate popcorn, and did hair :) Kaylie was in HEAVEN! (Ashley was sleeping) We will miss our fun neighbors!

5 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

JEFFBOBARINO!!!! Cute kids guys. The house looks great. We are so jealous. Say "hi" to the fam for us. Sorry we've been terrible at keeping up.

Catherine said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see how you decorate.

Holly said...

boo.

(about you moving, not brielle because we love her.)

MC said...

your house looks Great!! Awesome views... where is it?

also great blog:) I just wanted to say Hello!

Happy Birthday late too.
Marenna

The Chambers Family said...

We want to know the trick for doing ringlets with the flat iron.

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley