Saturday, May 31, 2008

My little helpers!




After her bath, Ashley climbed up in her chair to watch a show. She just wanted to kick back and relax.

Today was my nephew's baptism. We are so proud of Bryson for getting baptized! Kaylie asked me on the way home why Chris shoved Bryson under the water like that. I tried to explain to her that that is how you are baptized. She then said that she doesn't want to be baptized! We'll have to get her over her fear of water this summer. When we got home Jeff helped me weed and Kaylie and Ashley helped me plant our tomatoes and zucchini. (Better late than never!)YUMMY! Kaylie is getting really good at planting, she helped me plant our flowers and informed me that the garden is hers. However, Ashley wasn't really sure what you do with dirt, she rubbed it around in her hands for a while, she ate it, and she threw it. She really had fun but didn't like it when she kept rubbing her face and it kept getting more dirt in her mouth and eyes. These pictures were taken while she was still having fun. It's fun to play in the dirt! Oh to be a toddler again and discover the world by putting everything in your mouth :)

3 comments:

Allie said...

Chris and I got a good laugh at the shoving Bryson under the water thing. Where in the world did she come from Julie?? Thanks for coming and supporting Bryson today! We love you guys!

The Chambers Family said...

Hey your house is looking great, the girls are getting bigger and they look like they were having a great time in the yard. Can't wait to see you guys this summer.

Holly said...

i love ashley's pigtails, and eating the dirt...that's so priceless!

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley