Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ashley is ONE!

Kaylie wanted to plan Ashley's birthday party. According to her you are supposed to wear costumes to all parties. She insisted on wearing one even though no one else did. Dad got her an equestrian outfit when they went to buy Ashley's present! She wore it the entire time. I'll have to get a picture of it to post later....Just got a lot of pictures of Ashley!


Kaylie picked out the cake! We borrowed the castle pan from the neighbors and it was cherry chip with vanilla frosting and a whole bunch of sprinkles.
Mmmmm that tastes pretty good!







Birthday girl on her new bike







I can't believe Ashley is already one year old! She had a lot of fun at her birthday party on Saturday with our family. She really liked her cake!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Thanks for letting us share the day with you! We had a great time! Love you guys!

Allie said...

By the way, I didn't know that we now have the same background, sorry.

Holly said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!! I cannot believe that she is already 1!! I hope she and Gwen will be BFF.

Fullmer Family said...

Can you believe I've never seen ANY of your kids!! And you have TWO!! So sad...Hopefully before our kids graduate from college, they will meet!! :) Those pix are SO cute!

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley