Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Kaylie's latest...


Our dear little Kaylie will be turning 3 years old on Thursday! She says the craziest things! I don't even know where to begin so here goes:

"Dad you're ruining my life!"

"Mom, I don't have boobs yet, I just have boob dots. See!" (As she proceeded to lift up her shirt to show me).

"Ashley, you're my best friend in the whole world!"

"When I was a grown up and you were a baby...."

"Mom, why aren't you smiling at me?"

Who made this mess Kaylie? "ASHLEY did it!"

6 comments:

Allie said...

Has she by any chance watched that barbie movie where the girl says, "Mom, you're ruining my life!"? I was just talking to someone last night about that movie and she warned me that if I let Alexa watch that, then she would start saying it. Funny stuff.

The Chambers Family said...

Those are funny sayings. Happy New Year!!! Have a great year.

david said...

those are hilarious!

Julie said...

Her other one that I forgot to mention:

"Mom say excuse me! You tootakist ashley!" (Tootedkissed aka a raspberry or zerber on the neck.) So now I know I have to say excuse me for doing that. WHATEVER!

The Chambers Family said...

Julie,
where did you find your cute background?

Julie said...

www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
The backgrounds are free and there are so many to choose from! Allie told me about this website! She goes through and tells you exactly how to do it too! Fast and easy. I didn't scroll down on the page at first so I had to call Allison for help so make sure you scroll all the way down!

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley