Monday, November 12, 2007

San Francisco (cont.)

Do you notice that I don't even stop eating for the interview? I'm pretty sure I'm completely retarded! And do you see that cute Asian girl next to us smiling with the black and green tank top? Yeah, she's the one who gave them the answers they were looking for!

You look happy, how do you feel Julie? "Happy." Wow, great response!


Man, that bagel must have been good! I'm flaunting it in front of the camera the entire time! Grinning to the camera, but really I must have been thinking, "when can I eat this last bite?!?"


Me and Leslie :)



I love my sister!! She is so much fun and it's just too bad not everyone has a cool sister like her!

7 comments:

david said...

We think that race sounds awesome! It is cool you did it. And I keep laughing when I think about your interview. I wish we could see the tape of it!!!

The Chambers Family said...

It sounds like you two had a great time. Maybe we can all plan a trip with our husbands and do something really fun.

Allie said...

Hey! What about your cool sister-in-law???? I've been waiting to see these! They are awesome!

Julie said...

We should all plan a trip with our husbands!!!! It would be a blast.

The Chambers Family said...

I think we need to plan it. Where should we go and when?

Julie said...

Good question, what are your thoughts??

The Chambers Family said...

Hey, didn't see this till today. I am not sure, maybe this summer.
What do you think?

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley