Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Halloween




Kaylie as Tinkerbell
The beautiful fairies!
Ashley as the cute little Pumpkin
Lauren and Ashley
Us Girls!

Jeff's cool pumpkin!


All worn out!

Kaylie's new BFF "Victor Dracula"

For Halloween Kaylie was Tinkerbell and Ashley was a pumpkin. Kaylie had a blast wearing her costume all week! She got to go to two Halloween parties and ended up with the Flu Tuesday night. However, she was well enough to go trunk-or-treating Wednesday. We actually carved our pumpkins this year! Well we did Kaylie's and Jeff's. He did this cool skull pumpkin, he drew it first and then carved it. I could never do that! We saw some really cute costumes this year and maybe next year Jeff and I will actually dress up! (Doubt it).

3 comments:

Allie said...

Yeah!!!!! Thanks for updating!!!!

david said...

Yeah-- I like these more than the deer post :) It was fun to see your girls trunk or treating!

Sarah said...

I love Ashley's pumpkin face paint! She looks like she loved it too. And the first photograph of Kaylie looking down on her is great. I'm totally impressed with Jeff's pumpkin - I don't know how people come up with that kind of stuff!

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley