Friday, August 24, 2007

Who's your daddy?


Four months old and demanding attention! Ashley is so much fun these days, she is always smiling and giggling and if you don't look at her she'll yell at you to get your attention. She rolls over and scoots more than I ever thought possible. She is always sleeping with her hands either completely sprawled out to the side or curled up under her with her cute little bum in the air. We took her to her four month check up and she is 16 lbs 8 oz and 26" long. She is in the 95th percentile for her height and weight but her head is just barely in the 25th. Her head is catching up slowly but surely. She's growing up too fast! The older she gets the more we are told she looks just like Jeff! What do you think? She has more hair than her daddy HaHa!


Ice cream is always so much better when you're wearing it! Just ask Kaylie :)

2 comments:

Allie said...

It's about dang time you posted something!!! So cute! We love Ashley!

Julie said...

I will be better about posting! I'm going to the Ranch today so I will come home with more pics! I promise to post.

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley