Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Bar M Ranch!

Kaylie and Ethan

Adam


Kaylie

This weekend was definitely not long enough! Jeff had to work this weekend so I took the girls up to Clegg and Leslie's family Ranch up near Afton, Wyoming. We've been a couple of other times but they just remodeled and the new addition and remodeling is sooo beautiful. Everything was perfect! Kaylie loved the four wheelers and she refused to get off them the entire weekend! Adam loved them too, he figured out how to start them all by himself! He's a clever boy! I took Ethan and Kaylie on a ride to chase the cows and Ethan told me that his dad is a way better driver than I was. I guess I just didn't drive fast enough. Leslie and I even went running! It was my dream vacation, if only Jeff could have come.

No comments:

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley