Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family Pictures



We finally went and had some family pictures taken yesterday and they turned out way better than I thought they would! We went at nap time, need I say more but the photographer was very patient! Ashley wouldn't let go of me the whole time but you can't tell! We even got a cute one of the girls together. I was holding Ashley way out to the side of me so Kaylie could hug her, I can't believe I'm not in the picture. Jeff put their names on these close ups. They turned out soooo cute!! (Don't let Ashley's innocent little face fool you, she was a NIGHTMARE, but she's a cute one :)














9 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Those are really cute pictures. Your girls are so cute. I hate doing family pictures with kids. We tried to do one with my whole family a few months ago and it was a nightmare too. Anyway really cute pictures.
Kelly

Fullmer Family said...

Those are SO cute Chambs!! Your little girls are adorable!! :) Are you guys all settle in? I hope so. Hey, I need your new address too!! You can send it to me on facebook or email if you don't want it posted for the world to see on blogspot!! ;) Hope you guys are doing great.

Allie said...

Really cute Julie!!

The Chambers Family said...

Cute pictures!!!

The Chambers Family said...

Great kids! I've never seen eyes so blue, especially in a B&W pic. Cool effect. I think your kids are perfect, even though you say they were difficult at picture time, I think you're just trying to make them seem like REAL kids.

Mike

Holly said...

OH MY GOSH. has it really been that long since i saw ashley? she looks SO much older! i'm really freaking out right now. you guys need to come over, pronto. we have a house full of boxes right now, but we should do dinner and gingerbread houses with the butlers again. 3rd year in a row!

Catherine said...

Very cute pictures Julie! We need to get some family pictures too.
How's everything going? I haven't talked to you forever!

The Knudsen Family said...

More pictures please.

Fullmer Family said...

Hey, I need an update from my Utah Chambers girl!! :)

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley