Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kaylie's first day of Preschool!

My sister-in-law took this picture of Kaylie & Ty and their neighbor Brynn all walking to preschool together.

Kaylie has been dying to start preschool! She is going to My Garden of Learning Preschool with her cousin, Ty. Doesn't she look so grown up? I thought she looked more like a first grader! She went to bed early the night before and in the morning got up and took a bath. She wanted me to blow dry her hair so she could wear it down. She is such a girlie girl!

2 comments:

Dan and Marsha said...

jewels, she is so sweet, your blog is so cute, how'd you get the cute pink background?

The Chambers Family said...

Kaylie is getting so big, I can't believe that her and Ty are going to preschool.

Christmas Cuties!

Kaylie"s new world!

My girls

My girls
Kaylie

Ashley